Here's some quick and dirty notes on configuring Disjoint Layer 2 for Cisco UCS.
- Create VLANs on UCS on LAN Tab
- Configure Uplink ports on FIs
- Optionally put them in Port Channel Group
- Click LAN tab, LAN Object (at top), then “LAN Uplinks Manager” hyper link
- In LAN Uplinks Manager, click on VLANs tab, then VLAN Manager tab
- For Fabric A, Select the Uplink interfaces or Port channels on the left (you can CTRL select for Multiples) .. then select the VLANs on the right, then click the “Add to VLAN button” on the bottom.
- Repeat for Fabric B